Tuesday, December 5, 2017

My Christmas Gift

Last night I was talking to my son, who, by the way, is over his bout of “24 hour ‘flu’, (Norwalk?), and is busy finishing up a painting. Praising God he is feeling better, he has a few days of work this week and he will be able to do them. Please continue to pray he finds full time work by January. Thank you so much.

As we were talking I realized what I want for my Christmas present this year: a small version of one of his hand painted cotton scarves. Usually they are massive things, but I just want a regular scarf size, about 92cm by 46cm.

If I pay him the large wrap around scarf size but just get a proper scarf size, we each get a gift!

I am very excited because I have wanted one of his art scarves for a long time. Ooooh, merry Christmas to me!

No comments: