Hi Auntie P: Thank you for the email you sent me last night before leaving for overseas once again. Have a wonderful winter there. Since I had no time to respond via email to your upset over our delayed payday and I know you don't send emails when you are away, I am posting this for you (and anyone else on either side of the family) because I know you do read blogs and online newspapers from wherever you happen to be.
So...YES we did get paid today. Apparently the wages arrived just before 4:30pm yesterday. Now the pay stubs are going to be late because of some hassle between the payroll company and the post office, but that is neither here nor there. Financially everything is taken care of once again for another month.
THIS MEANS YOU ARE ALLOWED TO STOP WORRYING AND RELAX! Okay? You will do that, right? There is no problem now!
I feel badly that I admitted on this blog that I had 15cents in my wallet by yesterday afternoon, because you weren't much in touch when we were actually very poor years ago and don't realize that having no money instantly available is not a big deal to me or my husband. We have lots of food, warm clothing, a place to live, working appliances and phones, our tv and computers are hooked up, we have a vehicle with some gasoline in the tank...blessings beyond measure!! AND today the sun is shining again and I have been out racing about doing errands all morning, enjoying myself.
Bless you Auntie P. You are a sweetie. Thank you for caring. Thank you for the kick I know you are getting over me addressing you directly through my blog where others can read it. Have a fantastic winter overseas, stay healthy and happy and we will be in touch again next spring! You know you are allowed to break your own rule to remain offline while you are travelling...at least in terms of communicating, BUT since you let your secret slip that you still find computers whenever possible and read blogs and world news, well......don't be afraid to send me an email, okay? I promise not to deluge you with responses! =)
Love you Autie P.
1 comment:
Too cute😂
Blessings my friend!
Post a Comment