Some of the test results I received yesterday were the final followup tests for possible bladder cancer. I am thanking God that all tests from the last 3 sessions have turned up negative. There was another cause for my symptoms and after eliminating that cause earlier in the summer, no more reactions, no more frightening symptoms, no cancer. This has been going on since the end of March, so I am relieved to finally be free of that stress.
Grateful as I am, I wish everyone who is tested for any kind of cancer could receive the same results I just did. Life on this earth is definitely not fair, is it? In a small way I am grasping the concept of "survivors' guilt" that often happens to war veterans who watched their comrades in arms badly injured or killed, while they themselves survived the disaster for sometimes unfathomable reasons.
Anyway, enough of those ruminations! As my paternal grandfather used to tell me, "Ya' think too damned much kid!"
1 comment:
Such great news!!
Post a Comment