Wow, what a shock a day like today is after the wonderful warmth of this past week.
When I drove my husband to the Cathedral early this morning for his Synod meetings the temperature was +6C. Now it is nearly 3pm and the temperature is +7C, the wind is howling and there is a very cold rain falling sporadically. Brrrrrrrr!!!!!
I am sitting here in my Mark's Comfy Robe fighting the urge to take a nap....mostly because I know how horrible I always feel after I wake up from a day time snooze.
What a yucky taste of the real autumn weather we should have all ready been experiencing a month ago, that will hit us more often in the coming weeks leading up to that first crisp, white snowfall.
I feel SO lazy this afternoon...maybe a video game would be in order. Today a walk out of doors is most definitely NOT part of my game plan!!
No comments:
Post a Comment